A question for large ladies, with large breasts.

Options
I know there are a lot of us out there, and I am curious if anyone knows of, or can recommend a good sports bra??? I have been using ellipticals the last few months but i just started a new routine with lots of up and down, and jumping...these things are going to kill me!!! So please, if anyone out there knows where I can find one, please please let me know!

Replies

• GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have yet to find a good sports bra that keeps them strapped down, I just wear two and that works for me. I don't like any movement up there when i work out or run!
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    I have on that's AMAZING! (I have DDD's) it's a Champion style 1694. I don't move AT ALL. I got it when I did color gaurd two years ago. the only down fall is that you have to put it over your head and THEN close the clasps like a normal bra but honestly it's worth it because of the ammount of suport you get from it.

I got it from a specialty store in the mall and they ordered the ones in white for me as they only had black in stock but it's amazing and I LOVE these bras.

Hope this helped you. :)
  • Adrikimb
    Options
    Check out www.titlenine.com for GREAT sports bras. They are rated on a dumbbell system, the more dumbbells, the more support and less movement. They have one 5 dumbbell bra that guarantees you will NOT bounce, no matter your size.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD runner and I love Moving Comfort's Fiona bra; it offers great support and does up in the back so you don't burn an extra 473 calories wrestling to get in and out of the thing over your head...
  • Zoe2901
    Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    http://www.lessbounce.com/

This site is good
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    I second the Moving Comfort Fiona (I'm a 38DD). I also use www.titlenine.com and look for bras with four barbells on up.
  • kimibunny
    Options
    I'm not a large lady anymore, but I have DD's. I've been using Enell sports bras and they have been doing me quite well. They aren't the cute nike sports bras, but they get the job done.