30 Day Shred

Options
Hey guys,

I've seen that a lot of people use this DVD and I have a question.

With the 3 different levels how did you structure your 30 days? Did you do 10 days of each? or 30 days of level 1, then 30 days of level 2 etc? Or just do one level until you felt you were ready to move on?

:)

Replies

• Anabannana07
    Anabannana07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of that DVD. where did you get it?
  • clarkey16876
    Options
    10 days on each level x:smile:
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hiii. I'm on Level 3 - Day 6. I did/am doing 10 days of each level. She does reccomend that you do each level until you're ready to move on to the next level.
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's 10 days of each level which become 30 days total.

It's sure that after 10 days at level 1 if you still can't keep up, it's a good idea to stay at level 1!

It's hard, but it's worth it!

Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2sly4ya
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday and want to start today. Anyone else starting in the near future? :tongue:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    She does reccomend that you do each level until you're ready to move on to the next level.

This
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive tomorrow ... can't wait. So i will be starting this tomorrow :smile:
  • mwoodrum
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday and want to start today. Anyone else starting in the near future? :tongue:

Me!!! Just received my order the other day. I also ordered the Fat Boost Metabolism (or whatever it is) and the No More Trouble Zones. Also ordered the Biggest Loser workout...not sure if I will do more than one at a time or just try one DVD at a time.
  • Viktor_JL
    Options

Me!!! Just received my order the other day. I also ordered the Fat Boost Metabolism (or whatever it is) and the No More Trouble Zones. Also ordered the Biggest Loser workout...not sure if I will do more than one at a time or just try one DVD at a time.

I've got the fight fat boost motabolism one too. I was going to do 30 day shred, then that one, then the ripped in 30 dvd. She has a new one called Shed and Shred which I cant get in the UK yet :(
  • saskiwi
    Options
    Mine is due in the mail today - waiting with a mixture of anticipation/dread! - i know it's gonna kill me - but I need to do something!
  • MissEllieF
    MissEllieF Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days at each level, made it to day 4 on level 3 but stopped due to other commitments. Just getting back into the gym classes so looking to start the 30DS again in the next week or so.

Hard work but so worth it!

Good luck xx
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds

first round
    15 days level 1, 15 days level 2

round 2
    15days level 2 and 15 days level 3

Here are my results
    30 Day Shred results:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/195358-1-round-of-30-day-shred-done-2nd-started-today

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/218252-30-day-shred-round-2-complete
  • KayceAshlyn
    Options
    Just a heads up for the ladies who want to check it out to see what they're getting themselves into, I know that at least Level 1 is up on YouTube...I watched the entire thing last night. Think I'll get started once I kick this cold.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    i finished a whole cycle of the 30DS i did each level 10 days and they are hard but you'll feel great once you get through them , i also recently got the fat burn one and that ones a killer too :0 lol good luck :)
  • Aroz25
    Aroz25 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm still on level one, today is day 6. I'm aiming at 10 days on each level. You definitely notice a big difference after the first 5 days or so. This is my 2nd attempt at it, the first time I only lasted a few days because I got so sore lol but the longer you stick with it the easier it gets. i'm determined to see this one through! Even if it takes me longer than 10 days I'm going to stick with each level until I can keep up with the trainers without feeling like I want to die! :smile:
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am doing 10 days on each level. M-F I do the shred then on the weekends I do the treadmill and family walks. So I am on each level 2 weeks M-F but that's just how I chose to do it.
  • aisenbart
    aisenbart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday, so today is Day 3 on Level 1. I've started it before, but never gotten past Level 1. This time, I'm finishing this thing! I'm excited to start seeing results, and to see the difference in the before and after pictures. I'm sore now, but hopefully they will go away soon. Good luck!
  • whippetmama
    Options
    Question, just strarted this. Level 1 day 1. How do you enter it as exercise? Does it fall under circuit training? Thanks!
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Love this dvd! I did it a while ago took me longer then 10 days for each level but it showed results and was totally worth it! Will be digging it out monday and trying it again!!!! Take your time you will know when your ready to level up!
  • Viktor_JL
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)