fell OFF the wagon

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i fell way off the wagon. my dad went away (i live with him, so i party when he ain't here!). it is summer. lots of beer. lots of burgers. lots of partying.

thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday.

i am back on though!!!! argh!

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Glad that you've climbed back on!
  • kcdore_2469
    Options
    It is so hard to keep to a low cal diet, when there is so many delicious things to eat. Just try to stick with it. I have 55 pounds more to lose and it is a day to day battle.

katy
    start 211
    current 206
    goal 150
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the battle ground! I am definitely in the same boat. Went away for the weekend and walked into the dining area and the first thing I saw was a bowl of dinner rolls...I practically DOVE headfirst off the wagon just for that stupid bowl...LOL....back at it again today though!!! Just can't dwell on the bad things too much and just shrug it off and say we'll do better this week right???
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Its good that you admit your faults! I like to use my guilt to help prevent me from slipping again (hey atleast its good for something). :grumble:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sweetie you didn't just fall you dove off head first:laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    do you guys fill out your diaries for those days, i cant. i dont even remember half of what i consumed!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    falling off is one thing

but staying down there for 4 days is not falling off
    that is just plain you know what......

quit typin and get busy
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    falling off is one thing

quit typin and get busy

I hear ya barkin dog.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    do you guys fill out your diaries for those days, i cant. i dont even remember half of what i consumed!

yes, when I off the wagon, whether I fall, dive, get right back up or stay down for a while, I STILL log what I ate. And then I try to err on the high side. I especially log the booze.... Welcome back!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    The first few weeks of MFP I didn't but I do now because it helps me SEE HOW BAD I WAS! Again, motivation to not do it again. Just put what you remember and then gage from that...
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    falling off is one thing

quit typin and get busy

I hear ya barkin dog.

Is that his Indian name?
  • evie_wundt
    evie_wundt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I log the "bad" days. It hurts but that's the point of keeping a record. It keeps me from doing it again.
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't log them..yet...not really for the fact that I can't face how bad I was, but usually the bad things that I eat, I can't even begin to think how to log them. I usually fall off the wagon for homecooked food or Filipino food...I know how my dad likes to cook stuff with fat on everything because it's more flavor....but fat is fat right? I just chalk it up to REALLY REALLY bad and resolve not to go back and eat my parent's cooking...LOL..
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    I fell off the wago too...and it was for 3 weeks...but I'm back...and I'm glad to see there's other people in the same boat as me....and now...let's do this!!!! :wink:
  • mel_renee
    mel_renee Posts: 15
    Options
    I don't log them..yet...not really for the fact that I can't face how bad I was, but usually the bad things that I eat, I can't even begin to think how to log them. I usually fall off the wagon for homecooked food or Filipino food...I know how my dad likes to cook stuff with fat on everything because it's more flavor....but fat is fat right? I just chalk it up to REALLY REALLY bad and resolve not to go back and eat my parent's cooking...LOL..

home cooked filipino food is my ultimate temptation!! my parents have rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!!