Just joined. I could use some friends :)

Options
Hi, I'm Marlene. I'm a single mom of a 3 year old boy. I'm looking to lose about 25-30 pounds. I just joined the site and I have no friends. I'll help support and motivate you if you promise to do the same! Please add me :)

Replies

• Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. : )
  • bx0181
    bx0181 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! And Welcome! I used to be a cheerleader, so I'm pretty good at it, if you're looking for one ;) I could use the encouragement too!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Marlene! I'm Cindy, and I've been on MFP for 8 days. I'm 48, have a 10-year-old boy, and am looking to lose 50 lbs. Everyone on this site has been wonderful and supportive. Please feel free to add me. Good luck to you, and please feel free to hit me up if you need any encouragement. :happy:
  • TinyTinks
    Options
    Hi, im a single mum of 4 aged 7 and under xx feel free to add me if you like :) support is sooo important i think x
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
  • rana_barakat1980
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. im new on here and looking for encouragment as well.
  • BrianMcClung
    Options
    Please add me, I'm new too and can use more friends.
  • jessi3891
    Options
    you guys add me too =) only friend i have is my husband and a non active cousin =)
  • Melodypharmon
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Add away, I've only been here 2 days, completely new venture for me, could also do with the support, recipes, etc :)
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add away, all new people welcome :)
  • jeanbedford
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • Ruchgupt
    Options
    Add me too! Can I assume that most people who posted are okay to be added by others as well? It's always tough to keep my caloric count down without someone saying, "it's worth it!"
  • awhiteblankpage
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I can always use more support. :)
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I tried to add as much as I could.
  • sbw2012
    sbw2012 Posts: 22
    Options
    same here! i love hearing success stories and need motivation myself. :)))))
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    I love making new friends especially ones from california :). I accept all requests. Good luck everyone!