Hello I've been a member now for I believe 5 -6 weeks.

suea
suea Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I want to say that this is a terrific program!!! I am down 11 lbs. , which I am very excited about.
I have been having a hard time getting started on a program. A friend at work told me about this and so far so good. I do exercise 3 times a week for 60 minutes each day. With working and standing on my feet all day it has been hard for me to do any more but I'm hoping to add 1 or 2 more days of exercising even if it's only walking 2-3 miles.
Thank you my fitnesspal for all the help you have given.
Suea

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Start slow sweety, Thats great congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • suea
    suea Posts: 3
    Thank you for your support. I really appreciate all the motivation I can get as my husband has not been a great help. People at work are a good support. I surely can use a lot more. Thank you again. Good luck to all of you too.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,133 Member
    I found that the people in my life were supportive but really didn't want to know that much about my journey to health and fitness. My friends on MFP have been there for me every day. They listen to my successes and challenges. They support and encourage me.

Take the time to learn about all the features of MFP and make use of them.

You can succeed.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.