Tired of feeling TIRED and out of SHAPE!

Options
Thanks to a couple of wonderful friends who belong to myfitnesspal I am inspired to get my butt (literally) back in shape!!! I'm tired of feeling and eating like GARBAGE!! I am hoping to stay focused and stop making excuses. Thank you for those of you that have success and continue to motivate people. THE TIME IS NOW.....NOT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK :)

Replies

• colleencurrie
    Options
    i agree :) so incredibly tired of being tired and fat and tired! this tool seems great so far. Heres to choosing a heathier lifestyle and sticking too it.

c
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    just dont try to change everything at once.

log everything you put in your mouth.

walk alot.

have fun!
  • jojosherm
    Options
    Thank you both!!!
  • violette50
    violette50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey there.. You are preaching to the choir! I'm exactly where you are! Really desiring a change. Only down 6 pounds this month and I'm stuck right now, but I know I can do this!
  • jojosherm
    Options
    hi. 6 lbs. is great. congrats! my friends always tell me not to get frustrated when the time comes and i plateau, being consistent is key. that's where i have to be more disciplined. i've only been on MFP for 2 full days and i really love it. you've already started your journey, don't give up, maybe try a new work/out routine. i know you will reach your goal :)
  • grimacy
    grimacy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is such a great site for keeping track of what is going in our mouths. I love the endorphin rush of a good workout, but I need to get the portion sizes back under control. Violette- I agree 6lbs is great and jojo has a great suggestion of mixing it up, upping the intensity or maybe tweaking your diet a little. Strength training is key as well to burn fat at rest.

Believe in yourself and get a great support system....this seems to be a good one :)

Bridget
  • Fionafive5
    Fionafive5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! It was so easy to put it off until tomorrow and to blame my weight on everyone and everything else. It went up and I just let it. Sometimes we have just stop and take control! I like to help encourage when I can and appreciate the same back. It is a tough journey, but it is SO WORTH IT!! Keep strong, you can do it!!