Do you actually hit your target weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I not only saw my target weight of 125 but I blew by it :) I am a solid 104 now :)
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just hit my goal this week of 115. I started in August at 136. Last time I weighed about 115, I was in high school and I am 43 now. This journey has been particularly easy for me. I found a new love of running and that has really helped.
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is/was 120 lbs at 5ft 5in. I'm currently hovering around 125, but I just found out I'm pregnant - so.....I never got to hit it, but I'll be trying again when I can!
  • mlks2012
    Options
    Your post in very positive and encouraging. Thanks for that!
  • kghgn0
    kghgn0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started in June at 137 lbs with my goal weight of 110 lbs ( I am 5 ft) and am presently at 111. I have been at this weight for close to a month and actually would like to get to 105. I love Zumba and work out 3-4 times a week. Stay with it and you can and will make your goals and just remember the weight did not go on overnight and it will not come off that way either! Good luck!
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    You're 5' 7" and your goal weight is 142ish? That seems really low to me. Is there a reason you want to be that thin? I question how healthy that is.

I'm 5' 8" and my target is 165lbs @ 10% body fat and that's pretty tough for me.

My target is more like 5'11" @ 160 and 10% body fat. I have hit the 160, but haven't tested my body fat again.
  • lvng_lf
    lvng_lf Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    thank you all!! it's so encouranging to see so many successes and you motivated me to create a profile! It makes me feel more committed!!

so.......
    make small goals. 10lbs by march 31st (that's pretty relaxed, I know:) - check.
    switch up the exercise routine. gonna see if my friends want to swim laps or join a class with me. check.
    i know I can lift light weights. gonna find a way to do it while being distracted somehow, like in front of the tv. check
    take all your great attitudes and successes along with me. check. check. check.

:flowerforyou:
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have had 6 children, and yes I hit my goals and beyond if I'm competing.

The group I compete against (Masters 35 and up) not only have had children (most), they didn't start fitness until their 30's (and some 40's) and are one tough group. Many times over they win overall. That being said .... at your age of 39 this is the time to kick some butt! :smile:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    My starting weight (August 2010) was about 135, and I wanted to get back to 105-110. My secretly secret heart's desire is to get down to 100-105, maybe about 103, but I haven't been that since high school/first year of college. I'm close, but it's still sort of a pie in the sky thing for me :) But still I try!