Options
For australia?
and for the US?

For me 16+

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I agree 16+ is a real plus size. People trying to say 12+ really need to look in the mirror!
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    I agree.........16+ is probably a good cut off. Now if I could just get under that cut off....
  • JennyAnn35
    Options
    I would also say 16+, but for US models it is size 6-12. How stupid is that! No wonder we all have a warped sense of what a woman's body is supposed to look like.
  • stefstaf13
    Options
    I think about 14+......12 pretty small still.
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    Size 8 here is in Australia is really, really tiny. I think size 12-14 is what I would consider average
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I really think 18+ is plus size. Anything smaller than that is not so bad.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    so im in between at a 14 lol.. usually 14/16 is in the plus size stores though
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    14+
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Plus size is when you have to shop on segregated sides of the store. I have graduated to the sans W side of Cato Fashions...Woot!!!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I size 6 Aus is a size 0 US (which wtf people, 0 means you don't exist. What a stupid way to size people.). So 8's are TINY in my opinion.
  • Watchthebody
    Options
    Any one that is really and truly a size 18+!
  • Watchthebody
    Options
    I agree when there is separate side of the store for you to shop in.... You are plus size! That is me now.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    When you have no choice but to shop in the plus sized section of the store, I suppose.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    I size 6 Aus is a size 0 US (which wtf people, 0 means you don't exist. What a stupid way to size people.). So 8's are TINY in my opinion.

We have 00 in Canada ... even smaller then zero.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    14+
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree when there is separate side of the store for you to shop in.... You are plus size! .

lol thats so true! funny but in some stores my reality as well.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    either a 12 or a 14, just because most designers don't carry anything past these sizes.. i.e. Forever 21/Express don't go larger than 31/size 12.

If it is carried, its part of the plus size line.
  • Carlamere84
    Options
    In the US size 20 because that's where the plus size starts in department stores.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I'd say 16+ in women's or when you start to go to XXL shirts without big boobs..
  • silentnacht
    Options
    16 and above in US sizing though with all of the variances between brands it is almost impossible to give a definitive answer.

I tried on a pair of size 4 jeans the other day that were HUGE on me, and I usually size pretty consistently, ugh.