Look to connect with working moms with 50lbs or more to loos

Options
I just started with this site this week and am looking to connect with other working moms who have 50lbs or more to loose. I would like to loose 75 pounds. I have two children 6 & 10, work full time, and I am over 40. My biggest problem is trying to fit exercise in. Would love to share ideas, recipes, etc with others in my catergory.

Replies

• Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    I am a working mom of two also. 4 and 6 years old. However I only work part time. I am 35 and have 60+ to lose. Feel free to friend me. I do Zumba on the weekends and occasional weeknights. Its a great ego booster. And when I want comfort food I cook out of the "now eat this" cookbook. Its great and lower calories and not extra effort surprisingly. It is a challenge to cook healthy and fast sometimes. Happy to share recipes.
  • angelnurse
    angelnurse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started, again. I work full time plus take a lot of call. I have 3 kids ages 14, 6, 3. need to lose about 30 lbs. I agree, it's hard to fit exercise into a caotic schedule. I have been doing better since i bought a used treadmil. I only cook a couple time a week but love low cal recipes.