AARRRHHH!!!!

Options
I gained 2 pounds since I stood on the scale 2 hours ago!!! It must be muscle though, because I went over my protein a good bit. Right? Right?!

Replies

• stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You cant gain 2 lbs of muscle in 2 hours just because you ate protein, that's not how it works. Your weight will flucuate a lot during the day. I would sugguest weighing yourself in the morning before you eat and only every few days or even once a week. Don't drive yourself crazy weighing yourself all day, you will only get frustrated. Its probably just water weight
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Aw, well. I Was really hoping it was muscle. My uncle's girlfriend's girlfriend used to date a personal trainer and she said it was. Oh well. It's probably just poo.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    troll?
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    water weight can fluctuate a ton during the day.. you can actually pee up to 2 lbs of weight in the morning
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I was reading that OP as sarcasm.

PLEASE tell me it was sarcasm...
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!!!!! You did have some very reliable information...I can see why you would assume. Maybe its muscle-y poo! :-)
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    Water weight will add quick weight. Also, if you have consumed a lot of sodium and/or are on your period, you'll retain a lot of water weight. It takes a long time to put on a good deal of muscle weight!
  • wasro
    wasro Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!!!!! You did have some very reliable information...I can see why you would assume. Maybe its muscle-y poo! :-)

Muscle-y poo! Now there is some nice imagery!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Really hope you're trollin o.o
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Aw, well. I Was really hoping it was muscle. My uncle's girlfriend's girlfriend used to date a personal trainer and she said it was. Oh well. It's probably just poo.

lol, I love sarcasm
  • ncates00
    Options
    Weigh once a week and once a week only. Your weight constantly changes due to water weight, food, digestion, etc. You should weigh early in the morning once a week on the same day when you get out of bed. That gives you a fairly accurate weekly progress report if you will.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options

Yes!! This is it exactly. Buff Poo. :)