Anyone else with around a 10 pound weight loss goal?

Options
I don't have a great deal to loose, but on my small body (5'2ish) it's hard to lose weight! I would like to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I could use some friends that are in the same position with similar goals.

Replies

• mtaylor404
    mtaylor404 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    By the way... I mean I want to lose about 10 MORE in addition to the 5 I have already lost...
  • buriedlies
    Options
    ME! Im looking to lose 10lbs as well. I know exactly how you feel, I just gotta lose that little pooch I got over the last six months.. I am more than happy to help you lose your desired weight so you can feel comfortable. :)
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 12lbs and yes, just to feel more comfortable and confident. I'd be happy to help!
  • miniz7
    miniz7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me TOO ! I am 5' and want to lose 10 pounds. I am a new mom- lost weight without doing anything and eating all the time for the first few weeks post delivery but then have been trying to lose the last 10 - 15. I am taking it slowly though and just starting to see some results.

I started walking daily for 45 minutes while carrying my 16lb infant and I think that is working for me :)

And this is my first post here !! am new !
  • money38119
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I am only 5'2 and will like to lose about 12 pounds. I find it very difficult. I do the lansone samson dvds and have cut sodas from my diet. Helpful so far.
  • JBisschop
    Options
    I just started on this site today.
    Can anyone tell me about the "Check-In" tab?
    Whe you type in your measurements does it tally up how much you lose for you?
    And do they only show the last entry for your measurements or do all entries save so you can look back on the last few months progress?
    THANKS
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    I'm 5'7" looking for about 10 lb.
  • mtppatrick
    Options
    6'2 205 hurrr, looking to trim the fat, add some muscle, and get down to 185-190.
  • johnplil
    Options
    I have about 10lbs to be within my BMI range. Must do it by May 2012.
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 5 kilos (10 lbs), I'l just feel that little bit better about myself if I do!
  • kiwinik
    kiwinik Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI there. I'm from New Zealand and I have about 12-15 pounds to lose. 5ft 2in too! I've been following MFP calorie plan for about 10 days. I'm exercising my *kitten* off gym 5 x week and 2 hill walks and 2 30 minute runs and so far I've lost..... 900g. So pissed off! Lol!:brokenheart:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    YES. I have those last 10 "vanity" pounds to lose, as Jillian would say. I've been on a plateau for a month, and this week I finally mixed up my workouts and increased my calories. I was doing step aerobics 5 days a week, 1200 calorie plan. Now I'm doing various cardio (boxing, step aerobics, and running) 3x a week, on a 1320 calorie plan. We'll see what the next weigh-in holds.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I just started on this site today.
    Can anyone tell me about the "Check-In" tab?
    Whe you type in your measurements does it tally up how much you lose for you?
    And do they only show the last entry for your measurements or do all entries save so you can look back on the last few months progress?
    THANKS

It doesn't tally it up for you. In fact, the only place the measurements show up is on the Reports tab. You can see your measurement progress there. I guess you could say you can look back on those older measurements that way.
  • CanDoCarl
    Options
    I'm aiming for losing about 13 pounds
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Im almost at goalweight now, i only have about 5-8 left to loose :)
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" looking for about 10 lb.

Same as me...I hope that by March 18th I already dropped those...
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    fist congats on the weight loss thats great i too need 10-15 more lbs to lose i lost 52 as well was only 8 lbs from my goal then the holidays hit me hard and gained 15 back so now i gotta get back on track
  • miznique
    Options
    I am in the same boat. 5'2 and looking to lose 10 pounds which has been really difficult for me. My goal is 115. Really into fitness, and clean eating.
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 4.5lbs, its not really the weight Im watching as it the bodyfat. I have dropped 2.1% in the last week.

SW:182
    CW:177
    CBF:12.9%

I'll help if you want some advice...
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3" and aiming for a 15# weight loss