Insanity anyone??

Options
Just curious if anyone has done Insanity, what are your thoughts on it and would you share your results? I'm on day 3.... although I feel like I'm dying lol I actually am really committed to finishing it. My bestfriend had great results with it, but just curious to see reaction and thoughts from others. :-D

Replies

• dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I ordered it the other day and it should be here Thursday. We'll see how it goes. I'm doing P90x now.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice... I LOVE it!! I lost 10 pounds on my first round. I intend to do it 3 times per year to try and keep my stamina up. It's awesome!
  • Ajimenez01
    Options
    I am on my 16th day and I have lost 15 pounds so i guess it is working.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5. I am pretty fit and am finding it tough going. It is a fabulous workout. I took measurements so I will be interested to see what happens there.

Keep at it!

Donna
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Its definitely insane! I only did two days and couldn't go any further because I have back problems. However, I did do elliptical workout for a week and went back and did the fit test again and I improved in every area. So as soon as I'm in better condition I would love to get through it all.
  • prettyone822
    Options
    evyeve21 hope you get in better condition soon so you can get through it :-)

donnam40, it's definitely tough... yesterday I almost vomited doing it lol... gross i know, but wow!

wdwghettogirl those are great results and I am sure you probably lost lots of inches too!!!

thanks to all that replied!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    I did various workouts from it in the past. However, it is very hard on the knees. I have a tear in the cartilage of my one knee, so I don't do it any longer. Great workout though.
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    Ive tried back when i graduated it worked pretty good. but never finished . good luck though..