New Here.. and looking to add some folks for support.

Options
I just started using MFP on Monday and am really enjoying the site. It is very eye opening. My entire family is working together to lose weight. It is helpful having the support of the group.

Looking forward to reading others ideas and keeping on track.

Kim

Replies

• Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim. I joined about 3 weeks ago and I'm learning new things from this site daily. Glad to see your making a change with your family, it surely makes things easier and the extra support is nice. I sent you a friend request :)
  • Merleygirl61
    Options
    hi Welcome..

Im fairly new here too.. been tracking using MFP for the past month.. Joined up last year but never really knew what it was all about..

Great to read that your family is supporting you in your journey...

Feel free to add me to your friends list.. :)

Cheers
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • misslilylou
    misslilylou Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim! I sent you a friend request, so we can motivate each other :)

Everyone else can feel free to add me!
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    I've been here a little over a year in theory, but I was on hiatus for a few months and just came back toward the end of December. Anyone who would like to may add me. :)
  • ctsenos
    ctsenos Posts: 36
    Options
    Today's my second day! Add me too :)
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • wmass1
    wmass1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! More support the better!
  • sfmommy
    sfmommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago and the first week was tough for me. I felt hungry all the time. Now my body has adjusted and I feel I have control over food vs. food controlling me. Hang in there and feel free to add me.
  • MeganJDuffy
    Options
    :smile:
    Hi, I'm Megan and for sure would love to be your MFP buddy ~ not sure how great I am at the dieting thing but I know that I lost a lot of weight last year and knowing how that felt so great, I'm motivated to loose what I've gained back in the last 6 months or so and keep going to my ideal weight...it just feels so good. We are doing this as a wellness program at work.
  • EBaca140
    Options
    Welcome!
    I started fresh january 1st and I am excited to keep going!!! Feel free to add me :smile:
    Emma
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    welcome....u can add me..for support
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will like this site as much as others do! I am 5 days old here, going on 6 tomorrow and I am already seeing results. =)
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim!! I just started up at the beginning of Jan.
    Yes this site is extremely informative as well as encouraging!!!

Feel free to add me if you like!! Anyone on this thread can add me if they like!!

~Kim (hehe...see, same name we have there!!)
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sent you a friend request, anyone else can feel free to add me too :)