hula hooping/ hoop dance

Options
Does anyone else here hula hoop for exercise? There's not a listing for hula hooping in exercises. I have no idea how many calories it burns so I don't know how to ad it. I'm a noob so I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. :) Thanks

Replies

• bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hula hoop for exercise and can go for an entire episode of one of my T.V. shows...helps me not feel like a couch potato! There is a listing for hula hooping and wii fit hula hooping under cardio exercises. :-D
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. I only saw the wii fit hooping entry. Didn't see one for regular hula hooping.
    I love hooping for me it's the most fun form of exercise. :)
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love hooping too. Definitely fun and a great workout! When you go to your exercise diary, click on add exercise under cardiovascular and then type in hula hooping -- it should show up then. I noticed it doesn't show up when you just do a general database search for it either...
  • Hooping4Life
    Options
    Hooping burns up to 600 per hour. Depending on the intensity of which you hoop. Hope that helps. :)
  • Happyhooper41
    Happyhooper41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been Hooping for over a year now and its the best thing I have ever done...Its good for the body and mind and makes me Happy!!!!!
    Check out Hooping.org its an amazing world wide network of hoopers...