ALL OF MY RAGE. And maybe yours. [Slight language]

Options
So...I just watch Hobo with a Shotgun...

http://i.imgur.com/A5NG0.gif << How I feel.

This movie is worse than The Room. I raged throughout the whole movie, and only liked one part. So much damn gore and stupidity jsdhfjsdjkbsdbfj BAH. I couldn't stop watching it though, my eyes were glued. I want to punch a tree. Thank God me and my friends weren't on skype, I would have busted ear drums. Just...CRAP.

Anyone else hate this movie as much as I do? Does anyone else have these feeling for other movies?

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    It's pretty gnar, but it rides that line between gory satirical camp and utter tastelessness pretty well.
    Not my cup of tea, but if you hated it that much, you should've turned it off.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    Well, I was watching it online with friends, and one somehow convinced me to stay. And I had to see if the boss died towards the end. I just kept thinking, "This can't get any worse." But I learned my lesson.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I hate when that happens in movies. I have never heard of "Hobo with a Shotgun", however, that's as far into a movie with that title that I could possibly get. I mean, HOW could that movie be any good with a name like that?
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Never heard of that movie but I totally identify with the feeling! I felt that way with Avatar, so overhyped and I wanted to die of boredom until it just got irritating. I was dragged to it against my will anyway and I never cease to remind my brother of that. :wink: Also, Star Wars Episode II, oh man I have a list. Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode with the English Patient? Loved that, it totally captures this feeling. :laugh:
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I'll have to find that episode online. But yeah, do not see Hobo. I mean, I'm usually not effected by gore and such but, this was the movie to make me feel sick to my stomach.

And eh, I liked Avatar even though it was a million dollar Pocahontas. You gotta admit, the CG was pretty awesome.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well this wasn't about the Gore as much as the stupidity and just being filled with wrath at a movie for, well, even existing LOL. http://youtu.be/B57bOy2Dzjg?t=2m58s There's the clip I'm thinking of.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    LOL. xD Nice! Yup, describes my feelings perfectly.
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha....sounds like you just went into the movie with the wrong attitude. Cmon man, its called hobo with a shotgun. If you expected anything more than you got i think the problem is yours, not the movies hahahaha.
    I feel the same way about anyone who says they hated Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I gave the movie a chance, cause I heard it was both good and bad from people. I just didn't expect it to be so freaking gory.
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Rutger Hauer (Hobo) just wanted a peaceful life and buy himself that lawnmower but society made him choose that shotgun (And if i remember he did pay for it )
    :)