Your fave motivational quote/saying/video?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
So am just looking for some motivation..

what is your favorite motivational quote/saying/video?
My fave saying would have to be "I turn negativity into my fuel for motivation."

Replies

• mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think this says it all

179581103860980894_NvqMFfDP_c.jpg
  • Mr_Motivator42
    Mr_Motivator42 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    "I hated every minute of training. But I said train hard now, live the rest of your life as a champion. " Muhammad ali
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Motivates me to work out: "I am SO worth this!" (as in, I'm worth the blood sweat tears suffering and sacrifice it takes to push myself past not wanting to, past the resentment that other people don't seem to have to work so hard, past the evil looks super-skinny people give me in the gym, etc)
    Motivates me to watch my food: "What you eat in private shows up in public"
  • hornedone
    hornedone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It aint about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving...forward. - Rocky Balboa
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "I hated every minute of training. But I said train hard now, live the rest of your life as a champion. " Muhammad ali

I love this one!xx
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I think this says it all

179581103860980894_NvqMFfDP_c.jpg

awesome!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My personal one is, "You're not going to get any less tired sitting on the sofa."
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    It's not short and snappy but this one is one of my favourites:

"Somewhere along the line people have been fooled into believing that life is supposed
    to be easy. I often work 12+ hour days, and there are weeks when I work 7 days. I
    perform my own workout at the crack of dawn. Do I enjoy waking up at 4AM? Not
    really, but I get it done. I have a wife and son, with another on the way next month. I
    also have dogs, house work, work in the yard, etc. I’m beyond busy. Oh well, that’s
    life. I won’t cry about it and feel bad for myself. I won’t rush to the local fast food
    restaurant. I cook much of my food ahead of time. I make time. I find a way. Most
    people aren’t trying to make time. They aren’t making an effort.

We need to stop making excuses for others. People need to stop feeling bad for
    themselves. Life is tough. That’s a fact. There are good times and bad times. There are
    action takers and action fakers. There are ultra busy professionals who make time for
    fitness, while others don’t. We all have options, and we all make our own decisions. If
    someone has made poor decisions, I won’t sugarcoat it and console them with more
    excuses."

- Ross Enamait
  • tboothgenthe
    Options
    No matter how slow you're going you're lapping the person on the couch.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you're going you're lapping the person on the couch.

LOVE This!!! Gonna share it with my "Biggest Loser" ladies tonight!
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses − behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights " M,Ali