4 weeks in friend requests required

Options
Hi

I am on week 4 now and have made a great start would love to have an online buddy ...I am

1) Female and *cough* 42
2) current weight 12 stone approx eeeekkk
3) UK based
4) non meat eater
5) someone who has an allergy to exercise but knows some needs to be done :)

I am hoping to loose at least a stone by the summer if not more and am committed to this journey!

good luck all and thanks x

Replies

• Avengertk
    Avengertk Posts: 102
    Options
    :)
  • Avengertk
    Options
  • cammers74
    Options
    Hi, Im in the UK. Feel free to add me! I've just started up again..
    Lynds :)
  • eeeeergh
    eeeeergh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to weigh 12 stones haha :-) you seem to have lost a lot already, congrats :-)
  • lnlively
    lnlively Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's quite a coincidence.....I'm allergic to exercise too!!! LOL. Feel free to add me. I will do all that I can to help support you, and could use as much help as I can get. I have 90lbs. to lose, have lost 15 so far. I still haven't gotten into a routine for exercise, but I am planning on it.....SOON! Hope to hear from you soon.

Leann
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello there, also in my forties, in UK and non meat eater... feel free to add xx
  • mgoulsbra
    mgoulsbra Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Turning 40 a couple of weeks ago was my wake up call to make a change.
  • Avengertk
    Options
    YAY !!! yes to all friend requests will rush off to accept now

xx
  • newlaura30
    Options
    hi i am laura 30yrs old (just) and i live in scotland please feel free to add me i've been here before but just restarted about a week ago. i'm on here lots so anytime you feel like a chat, motivation support or a kick up the bum feel free to message me x
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP!! Good Luck with your new journey Darling, you can do this... :) I have some great friends on here and without their support, I wouldn't be doing so well. Feel free to send me a request :) xxx
  • cesmith5
    Options
    Could I join you all? I'm a bit older (46!), a lot heavier and a regular exerciser (really like jogging - hoping to move to running as I lose weight). Been trying for years unsuccessfully - also have low thyroid but the thyroxine hasn't been the magic pill I was hoping for. Some on-line support would be fantastic
    Colleen
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here I hope you have a great day
  • Avengertk
    Options