Im new here looking for friends and support

Options
Hello my name is Britt. I am new here to this. I am wanting to get in shape because 6 months ago I gave birth to an adorable Little Boy. I am now wanting to get into shape so I can be a role model for my son. I am looking for any kind of friends tha would like to talk and give tips on losing weight.

Replies

• BryboyGB
    BryboyGB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt....Congratulations with your new arrival...... Welcome to the site...And good luck..
  • zoewoodland
    zoewoodland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt, congratulations! im the same, I had a little girl a while ago and now want to get my figure back. Feel free to add me x
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt,
    I started this last fall and got discouraged when I started gaining weight. My advice is to make sure you eat all your exercise calories back. I was working out and staying under my calorie limit and actually put on weight and it pissed me off! I quit over the holidays but have now gotten back on the wagon. I'm going to Hawaii this fall and I want to be thinner and rock a new swimsuit or two. I started a water aerobics class (which I highly recommend if you don't mind a workout but hate to sweat!). My first week back in the groove I lost 1.5 lbs by working out (3 water classes of 55 minutes each) and watching and logging what I put in my mouth. I feel better already and think I can stick to it this time around.

So ~ welcome and hang in there. It's tough at first but totally worth it when you see the pounds drop off.
  • fitheathykaren
    fitheathykaren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Karen and am new to this site, I started about 3 weeks ago and have lost 5.6 pounds. A few years ago I lost 65 pounds, unfortunatly gained 35 back and really want and need to lose weight. Need help staying on track and keeping motivated.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm mom to a 5 year old. :) Feel free to add.
  • TinyTinks
    Options
    Hiya :) Im a mum of four aged 7 and under and am really focussing on getting myself slim and fit. Im also looking for friends and support :D xx
  • lorri27
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for support! feel free to add me :)
  • lorri27
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me ladies:smile:
  • sasi7997
    Options
    Hello, I am also new to the site, at least starting it back up. I am also looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt. Welcom aboard. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Why do some men pack on weight when babies come?
    I bloated up like a balloon every time.

Anyway, welcome!
  • dbendelow
    Options
    i find this site really useful when i stick to it, and having more friends for encouragement is a good tool.

feel free to add me :)