Protein shakes / powders / whatever - available in UK

Options
2»

Replies

• Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Eas - 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Shake

Tastes delicious, can add it to milk, water or yoghurt whatever takes your fancy. Not too expensive, can get it online and delivered free if you look around.
  • Stoicus
    Stoicus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use Nutrisport +90.

It's been a while since I looked at the stuff on the market but when I did my research it seemed to be the best protein to cals ratio at the low end price range.

A 53g (2 scoop) serving of Nutrisport 90+ provides is 43g of protein, 187cal and 1.4g of fat. But, I typically only take one scoop. It's fine with water and relatively cheap (I buy it on-line)

What I would advise is that you start of with a small tub. This is a more expensive way of buying but is better than getting a huge tub of something that you can't stand or stomach (since some people find that whey protein powders upset their stomach).

^^Agree. I use Nutrisport 90+ also and only use half a serving. I started small and am just about ready to order my first 5kg tub. It really is good value and I've seen good results too :)
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love the Advocare products. Check the website: https://www.advocare.com/110810637/default.aspx

Great flavored shakes that are easy to mix with water. they also have other products that i use. Contact me for specific questions.
  • Sianarella
    Options
    I love Reflex Diet Whey Protein in bannoffee.

sounds interesting, not tried the diet whey, has it got green tee extract etc?

Yeah its pretty much the same, but tastes much better (for a 'diet' product thats rare!)