What am I doing wrong?

Options
2»

Replies

• lms333
    lms333 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd look at possibly reducing your sodium. I try to keep mine at 1500mg a day but I do have days I go up to the 2500mg because of processed foods or canned foods.

And if trying to find a routine in exercise, slow down, walk 3 times a week, do weights the other 2 days, and take 2 days off. You may be over-extending yourself and stressing out your body.

That's just been my experience...I've slowed down and accepted this is going to take time and I'm not going to be an athlete over-night. =)
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    Oh yeah I eat my calories burned too, I try to only eat 75% of them but usually I wind up eating all of them (out of hunger!)
  • mlks2012
    Options
    You have many helpful hints from other people. If you wear glasses, be sure to put them on to read labels. I have made mistakes in tracking for that very reason.

Read the labels. You will be surprised of the values of the foods that you may be eating! It is an eye opener for even one who thinks they are eating healthy !

You may be watching your calories, but if they are not balanced, that may be a problem.

You might hate to do it, but weigh and measure foods for a while to get your portion size to where you really know how much a portion size really is !!!! it is so easy to assume the wrong thing!

Print out your reports for a week and study it to see what you are doing. You can forget day to day if you don't have it all in front of you to compare. You may even want to consult with a dietician or a nutritionist to see if they can see what you do not. It might be worth the time and money. You are worth it.

Success to you this day!!!