Ok Lets support each other.

Options
Hi all

I have been on here a while... well left and came back really. I have been doing my diary etc every day and logging little bits of fitness. I have found that by others viewing my food or commenting on my page just makes you watch what you eat more as you feel you will let others down(this is a psycological thing that I am working on from other areas of my life).

So please feel free to add me or request I add you, and support each other:-) its like having lots of pen pals:-)

Good luck all, keep it going.x

Replies

• ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add!

I hear ya about being a member, leaving and coming back. I joined MFP last June, did well for awhile, lost the weight, thought I could do it on my own, maintained for awhile, then started to slip. I am back in January and ready to rock. Having MFP pals and a support structure really does work. It helps with motivation, accountability, advice, etc. Best of luck in your endeavor!!
  • alimarieban
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can use all the support I can get and will support you as much as possible too!
  • elder4
    elder4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can use all the support I can get and will support you as much as possible too!

Me too me too!!
  • msessRN
    msessRN Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me to friends so we can encourage each other! :-)
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me to if you'd like. We can all use encouragement...so important.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou: