Stupid Driver Rant...

Options
So Im in the parking lot at work, which is a one way loop. There are always accidents in this parking lots mostly because its too small for the volume of cars in it I think. Well as I got to cross at the cross walk there is a car going the wrong way, so I stop and point hoping theyd realize they were going to wrong direction. Well she just looked at me like I was a tool, so I yell youre going the wrong way its one way. Then she and her passanger responded we know. Then why are they Going the WRONG direction. I hate people that drive like they are the only ones that matter. Just get a clue.

Sorry I had to vent. Thank you for listening.

And im sure there will be tons of you out there that think I should have just said nothing but I dont want to see yet another accident because someone was going the wrong way.

Replies

• thejen75
    Options
    Vent away! If it makes you feel better! i'm a terrible road rager - lol. In fact, if there was a 12 step program for road rage, I'd hop on the wagon, no questions asked :-)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a pedestrian and there have been plenty of times when I've yelled at drivers for some reason but don't get me started. I'm just foolish enough to think that because I have to obey traffic laws so should drivers. I often wonder how some drivers got a license.
  • BikerCat13
    BikerCat13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a pedestrian and there have been plenty of times when I've yelled at drivers for some reason but don't get me started. I'm just foolish enough to think that because I have to obey traffic laws so should drivers. I often wonder how some drivers got a license.

There are other drivers that wonder the same stuff. I almost think cops should have the ability to take licenses away for excess stupidity. If only all cops were honest folk.