When should I weigh In..... *TOM*

Options
Ok, I really am alittle down about my next weigh in, its Sunday morning. Tuesday TOM came and this is the 1st time im really sticking with a routine of exercise and dieting. So i've never had this dilemma, im not sure if I should wait till my next week weigh in , do a mid week weigh in or just weigh myself Sunday morning . I've heard that durning TOM you can put on anywhere from 3-10lbs and Im pretty sure seeing I gained back what I lost would be a let down, but at the same time I dont want to be off routine. UGHHHHHH =(

Replies

• bamachyck3
    Options
    I would weigh in as usual, but maybe not record it, just so you know kinda how your body reacts to your TOM. Then weigh in and record your weight as usual the following week.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I would weigh in as usual, but maybe not record it, just so you know kinda how your body reacts to your TOM. Then weigh in and record your weight as usual the following week.

^I agree with this. You know it's just water weight anyway. Some people don't have much of a change, so it'll be good to know for the future. I usually don't record a weight change until it's been the same for 2 consecutive times (but I weigh myself more than once per week).
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I agree with both of the above. I know my body reacts differently than my co-workers. Yes it's kinda weird that I know these things about them but when you weigh in together TOM gets mentioned. I tend to weigh more when the week before he's here and then my weight drops shortly after he shows up. The other ladies were almost the exact opposite.
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else, weigh in the regular day, but don't be disappointed if it's not the loss you expected.

Also drink a lot of water between now and then so you can help your body decrease the bloating naturally.