Sugars from Fruit vs. Total Calories

Options
HELP....please! :flowerforyou:

I have around 1,800 calories to still eat after including exercise (I've already eaten Breakfast and Lunch). My goal is to eat these calories but to do so in the healthiest and wisest way possible choosing from whole foods (fruits and vegetables) and non-processed or healthier processed (for example whole graine saltines) food choices. My sugars alotted by MFP are very limited and so I definitely stand the chance of going over the limit if I eat more fruits to accomplish the 1,800 calories. I need help what are some possible options, in your experience for such a scenario?

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Ignore it. Hitting your calorie goals are more important than your sugar limit.

If you have diabetes or something and you HAVE to watch sugar, then go for lower sugar fruits like blackberries, blueberries and strawberries.
  • LourdesitaMaria
    LourdesitaMaria Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your input...this will help me! :) I appreciate it!
  • trlyblssd79
    trlyblssd79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Salads add up in calories for me really quick. I would just make a beautiful huge salad. And add some fruit as dessert. Sugar in fruit is considered a good kind of sugar and I don't think they should really count it personally. Have fun eating!