Almond Milk

Options
Does anyone drink this? Can you put it in your cereal? Is it good?

Replies

• cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE almond milk! it is great! i use it in my cereal every morning!
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Where do you get it? Sounds yummy!
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    I do..love it! I get the Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla...only 40 cals a cup. Doesn't have as much protein as regular milk. You can also try soymilk..there is light for that too and also has vanilla flavor.
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    Almond Breeze unsweetened Vanilla is the way to go if you want to add it to cereal! it is delicious!!!!!!!! the unsweetened chocolate is great mixed into a protein shake...my 4 yr old drinks the unsweetened original and has no idea that it isn't "cow milk' :drinker:
  • meihanson
    meihanson Posts: 5
    Options
    if you're inclined you can make your own. surf the net for recipies. Store brands are good too.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love VB Unsweetened Original, too! I use it in my cereal and coffee. It's even good cold, with a pb&j sammich. :love:
  • sevenfourshoreline
    Options
    I've been hesitant to use this in my cereal for fear of it tasting terrible... but I think I'll try it now!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Where is it in grocery stores?
    I looked last weekend and couldn't find it anywhere!
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    I think it may be by the soy milk which is in an aisle and not in the milk/egg area. I'm not sure though because I've never actually bought it!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    I thought that too, but it wasn't at either store I checked.
    It may not be popular out here so I may have to find a health store.
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    I thought that too, but it wasn't at either store I checked.
    It may not be popular out here so I may have to find a health store.

Hmm I hope they actually have it at mine--I'm going to go check tonight.
  • cattiemac
    cattiemac Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I buy it all the time in the organic/health food section of the grocery store. It's on the shelf with rice milk and not in the fridge section.