Marriage...

Options
bigdawg025
bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
Since the topic of marriage was one from earlier (and it got locked... which is so very sad)...

I wanted to make this post... hopefully it's acceptable.

I don't feel it needs to be posted in a "religious" forum, as inherently it is not about religion or God per se.

I am not the biggest fan of going to church... because I believe the people in churches who preach at you the most are themselves hypocrites.

I thought this man was truly a WONDERFUL person... It just goes to show you don't know someone like you thought you did... not even the very priest that married you... Yes... you read that correctly...

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x767705271/Longtime-NY-Mills-pastor-pleads-guilty-to-stealing-St-Mary-funds

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    religions-of-the-world-3653-1289485345-1.jpg
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! That's awesome!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    O.
    M.
    G.

*kitten* DOES happen................

that was hilarious :)
  • healthylife83
    Options
    Lol , pollywog "*kitten*" sure does happen....LOL:laugh:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    LOL...
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Marriage. Marriage is what brings us together today. Marriage that blessed arrangement. That dream within a dream.

Princess Bridge.. can't read or hear the word marriage without hearing this in my head the same way the guy said it in the movie. Hilarious! :laugh:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Marriage. Marriage is what brings us together today. Marriage that blessed arrangement. That dream within a dream.

Princess Bridge.. can't read or hear the word marriage without hearing this in my head the same way the guy said it in the movie. Hilarious! :laugh:
    The actor that said it was Peter Cook.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Since the topic of marriage was one from earlier (and it got locked... which is so very sad)...

I wanted to make this post... hopefully it's acceptable.

I don't feel it needs to be posted in a "religious" forum, as inherently it is not about religion or God per se.

I am not the biggest fan of going to church... because I believe the people in churches who preach at you the most are themselves hypocrites.

I thought this man was truly a WONDERFUL person... It just goes to show you don't know someone like you thought you did... not even the very priest that married you... Yes... you read that correctly...

http://www.uticaod.com/features/x767705271/Longtime-NY-Mills-pastor-pleads-guilty-to-stealing-St-Mary-funds

While he may have been the MC of you wedding, he has nothing to do with the commitment you have made with your wife.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

My daughter has that poster hanging in her room. I love it!!!!
  • Legalchica
    Options

HAHAHAH I'm stealing this for later
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options

That is the funniest thing I seen all day :laugh: