I have no "pals." Help!

Options

Replies

• CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    I log in everyday and haven't gone over my calories from day 1 I try my best, if I go over I do some exercise to burn it off. My husband think I'm crazy after a few drinks lol!

You should check my 31 December 2011 day in my dairy at first I was embarrassed but now I can't stop laughing about it!

Welcome to add me! :drinker: :laugh:
  • 30tips
    30tips Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome! I´ve been on here for a year.. It shouldn´t be hard to find friends here... just respond to other people´s posts once in a while, and you´ll find people that you want to befriend, or that will want to befriend you.
    Best of luck!
  • kallsenmama
    Options
    Sister I feel you're pain. I am also trying to lose 40 lbs. I am turning 50 this year and I want to feel good and look good. My daughter suggested I try this web site - I haven't counted calories for years!!! I've counted points, carbs, you name it. Counting calories has been a wake up call - I had no idea how many calories I was consuming. Yikes!! I love to cook and I love wine so I have realized that I need to excercise daily and be more accountable. Also I have a good sense of humor and try not to be to serious but I am also tired of being heavier than I want to be. I have been logging on everyday so if you need encouragement let me know!!!
  • DinkyDini
    Options
    I'm generally on daily, even weekends and a frequent poster, feel free to add me! I have about 55-65 more lbs to lose.
  • ChelleRenee1
    ChelleRenee1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I try to log in at least a couple of times a day and check out my news feed and the forums that I'm involved in! Good luck
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm nt in the Boulder area, but i'll be here for you! Add me as a friend if you like- :flowerforyou:
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm in BC CA but im on here everyday and mobile.
  • Alenais
    Options
    You can add me, I try to check in on my phone over the weekend.
  • shadee321
    shadee321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey you can friend me, i also like to be encouraged and to encouage others i check in several times a day
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll be your pal I live in Denver and go skiing too!
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    Hey guys. In from Cape Town South Africa. Feel free to add me!
  • lksammons27
    lksammons27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just friend requested you! :) I need friends too! I live in Texas but LOVE Colorado!!!!
  • emmaruns
    emmaruns Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me! My goal is to lose 80 pounds this year (12 are gone, thank you very much!) and I'm also very active and on the boards all day long.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :)
  • smallerd
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • paysmimi
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • jennifurious
    jennifurious Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me smile! I'm overwhelmed by all this support. It will take me a few minutes to "add" all the new friends! :smile:
  • Dnina1215
    Options
    You may send me a friend request too. I log in often. i only have 15 pounds to lose and i workout all the time. Have lost much yet.
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! The more the merrier. And I am on all day as well.
  • maclelland4
    maclelland4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am maclelland4 looking for friends to help keep me going ineed too lose 5stones my age is 66years
    help me to keep going