No energy to exercise?

Options
What are some simple but effective weightloss/toning up exercises for lazy people that have no energy?

If anyone could help that'd be awesome :)

Replies

• kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    There really aren't any "lazy" exercises that will get you fit. Are you eating enough calories? Have you ruled out any medical reasons why you have no energy?
  • mrh1227
    mrh1227 Posts: 37
    Options
    Well if you have no energy, you may want to try ingesting some more energy providing foods. My favorite to suggest is the super healthy sweet potato. As for exercises that can help you tone up. simple exercises such as running in place, jumping jacks, and things along those lines can make for a short but effective workout. The warm-up round for Insanity alone would be a nice 12 minutes workout if you didn't feel like doing the whole thing :)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    What are some simple but effective weightloss/toning up exercises for lazy people that have no energy?

If anyone could help that'd be awesome :)

The plank pose will work the entire body at one time. Push-ups until you can't do anymore.

I would be looking into reasons why you have no energy.
  • skinnybunny123
    Options
    Any medical reason why I might have no energy? Not that I know of, maybe I should look into that. I don't sleep very well or very much at all, and i'm finding it hard to eat. So, that's probably got alot to do with it, haha :\
    I'm just going to keep doing pushups, jumping jacks, yoga and just stretching for the time being until I feel a bit better.
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Holy moly. If your profile pic is what your body looks like, then it seems to me that you are toned already! lol
    14167017.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm having this problem, too, my allergies have kicked into gear and are destroying my will to exercise. In fact, my will to get out of this chair is about nil. So bump if anyone has any answers for general, non-lethal lack of energy. Going to have to try those sweet potatoes, too.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Any medical reason why I might have no energy? Not that I know of, maybe I should look into that. I don't sleep very well or very much at all, and i'm finding it hard to eat. So, that's probably got alot to do with it, haha :\
    I'm just going to keep doing pushups, jumping jacks, yoga and just stretching for the time being until I feel a bit better.

Are you eating your minimum of 1200 calories per day?