Working Mom, needing additional support

Options
2»

Replies

• nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a working mom with three little ones. It is hard, but with enough support, we've got this!
  • msShari1
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I too am a working mom looking for support. Please add me too!
  • supermomrn247
    supermomrn247 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I am a nurse and have two kids- ages 4 and 7. I would be happy to be friends with any other working moms who need support/encouragement!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    I am a working mom too! I'll add you.
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom too! feel free to add me!
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    I'd love to be with ya for support.
    I have four - 6, 4, 4 and 2. I work from home.
    Crazy life ;)
    You can do it!
  • gjc50
    gjc50 Posts: 35
    Options
    i also!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    I am a busy working mom of one. I am right here with ya! Feel free to add me.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I understand completely. I am a full time working mom of 2 children also. Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me.... working 'single' mom of 3 here. We can do this - no more excuses!
  • clocklady
    clocklady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two also! I work from home. Could definitely use some more MFP friends! :)
  • lja1176
    Options
    I'm in the same boat -- working mom with two wonderful little girls (age 4 and 1). Feel free to add me. I'd love some more support, too!
  • GeriKM
    GeriKM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a working mom of a two year old little girl. I just joined this site tonight, so I'd love to make some friends who have similar lifestyles and struggles!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm also a working mom of 2 (6 years old and 11 months old). I WFH as does hubby. I'll add you!
  • dillard_kelly
    Options
    I'm in this with ya ! I work full time and have three kids at home... I have learned to juggle work and kids by taking time for myself during my lunch hour and go to the gym and workout for 30 min then go eat... it helps. Anyway add me !
  • bonjolie1971
    Options
    My husband is one of those skinny guys too!!!! it's so frustrating! Plus, my two boys want to eat like he does, so end up being the wet blanket.
  • MKM1985
    Options
    I am also a working mother of two! I'm here to support anyone and everyone I can. A little support my way would also be greatly appreciated :happy: Good luck all!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am a FT working mom of two (2 y.o. boy and 3.5 y.o. girl). Anyone, please feel free to add me (working mom in the message would be appreciated).