Nearly 20 lbs lost and I'm officially "healthy" :)

Options
sroseber
sroseber Posts: 197 Member
I'm down to my lowest so far and only 0.6lbs away from losing 20 lbs! Which will also be my halfway point! It has been at least 7 and maybe even 8 years since I was at this weight! People at work keep telling me how "skinny" I'm getting and I realized none of them have ever seen me when I was actually "skinny" and the weight I'm at now is the lowest I've been since I've worked here...so I probably do look "skinny" to them! LOL! I'm almost 5 lbs less than I was both times I got pregnant! And according to MFP my BMI is within the "Healthy" range for me, my weight is 0.1 lbs from the top of my healthy weight range! I'm so excited to see it say that I am healthy!! Now I just need to add some wiggle room in there so that daily weight fluctuations don't put me outside of the healthy range!

I am so excited! We leave for our anniversary vacation in 10 days and though I won't have reached my goal of my wedding weight by my 10th anniversary, I hope to be less than 10 lbs from that goal. Right now I'm 10.6 lbs from it. It feels SOOO good to be at a weight that I haven't been at for SOOOO long.

I've been slacking a little on the exercise but this will hopefully be the motivation I need to get back into it and see how close I can get in the next 10 days to that goal! This is awesome!

Replies

• MotivatedQuitta86
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Keep it up!
  • Toddy67
    Toddy67 Posts: 24
    Options
    Fantastic!!!

212078.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Isn't it an amazing feeling? I'm at the lowest I've been since Jr. High and at the same place as you, the highest point of healthy but it's nice to be healthy not overweight!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the great work!
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Isn't it an amazing feeling? I'm at the lowest I've been since Jr. High and at the same place as you, the highest point of healthy but it's nice to be healthy not overweight!

Definitely! it's only a slight change from yesterday but it's enough for that "label" to change and that feels good! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!