Newbie from FL

Mommy2BRAT
Mommy2BRAT Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Erin I'm 36 (almost 37) and I live in Tampa, Fl. I learned about the site from my sister-in-law...am SO glad to be here. I have always had a problem with portion control...but now I am finding that if I control the portions of what I eat I am not getting enough calories in a day...lol can't win for losing? I also have a problem with lack of exercise...I have 4 disks in my neck that are pressing on my spine so somedays I have such bad headaches that I can't even get out of bed...yeah I know not a good thing.

Replies

• Hi I'm Erin I'm 36 (almost 37) and I live in Tampa, Fl. I learned about the site from my sister-in-law...am SO glad to be here. I have always had a problem with portion control...but now I am finding that if I control the portions of what I eat I am not getting enough calories in a day...lol can't win for losing? I also have a problem with lack of exercise...I have 4 disks in my neck that are pressing on my spine so somedays I have such bad headaches that I can't even get out of bed...yeah I know not a good thing.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Hey Mommy2brat! :happy: Welcome glad to see you here :flowerforyou:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    <~~~~ Mommy2brat sister in law :happy:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Hi and welcome!! I'm near Tampa, too!
This discussion has been closed.