100+ pounds to lose and need some support friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Erica from Delaware and I need to lose 100 pounds. So far I have lost 5 of them. I am 5'2'' and when I started I was 231. Now I am down to 226. I have been trying to lose weight off and on for several years. I lose a bit then when I hit my plateau or its around holiday time I go off the wagon. I'm tired of the cycly especially since I have osteoarthritis. I already had one knee replacement and need another one but I want to get to a healthy weight first. So hang in there...I'm with you!!!
  • Sugar_Kat
    Options
    Hi, My name is Steph. I'm 25 and have 114 pounds to lose. I lost 40 pounds on my own last year and I'm excited to see there are other people here on the same path I am. I think this year I'll be able to drop more than 40 :)
  • pokergal76
    Options
    Hey! I would like to hook up with some support friends as well. I have a 100+ to lose too!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can be done!! Feel free to add me if you like. I'm always looking for new friends, too. And congrats on the weight loss so far.
  • greenbean7419
    Options
    Hi I have 75 lbs to loose. and and started last week. I would love to buddy up! 11 LBS is fabulous, hooray! I lost 3 last week and expected confetti and fireworks to fly out of the scale, (truly, there should have been something!). my first workout and every day since has been a brutal battle, (mentally as well as the physical). I am here for a pep talk or comic release what ever you may need :):flowerforyou:
  • donitaw1
    Options
    Hello, would love to be friends because I too would like to lose 100+..I'm very supportive and we can help each other with food tips..I'm strong mentally and can only be stronger, that's why this is the perfect time for me to lose this weight and you will do it and you're going to look magnificent and healthy while doing it..you're going to provoke all kinds of people around you to want to work out because of how great you look..Luvs!
  • lauras1990
    lauras1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 150 pounds to lose. I am going to take 1 day at a time....slow small steps!! I look forward to talking more with each of you. I am ready to do this. I am tired of being tired!! :-)
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome aboard! I sent a friend request. I too have about 100lbs to lose and feel like it's going to be a much easier journey with like-minds along for the ride! Congratulations on your current loss - that's a great start!!!