What's the most hilarious thing you used to think was 'healt

Options
Tenoreo90
Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
For me? Practically The Elvis: Peanut butter, honey, banana on bread, grilled in butter. Oh yes, so healthy *rolls eyes*. Also, for whatever reason I thought tempura vegetables were okay. Because, I mean, they're vegetables, and they don't seem as heavily fried as the regular stuff, right?....right? And I thought sushi of any variety (including, yes, the phili) were just a-okay. xD So embarrassing, but funny to look back on. Anyone else want to share?

Replies

• theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    When things you to say "all natural" I automatically thought it was good for me......... boy was I wrong.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    food avoidance
  • bvixen22
    Options
    Crackers if you were hungry. I was told to eat crackers seeing how 5 were only 60 calories.

14815207.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    Hot n Spicy peanuts....So high calorie, not to mention the sodium!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Those Bolthouse Farm Vanilla Chai smoothies. I used to work at Publix and would one of the big 64 oz. ones along with a big meal on my break.
  • 140tohealthy
    Options
    Corn.... Artichokes with mayo... I also didn't realize ranch was bad for you. I might add I'm quite new to the healthy eating thing :P
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I used to make these milk shakes that I now know were hovering around 3,000 calories. Not so much that I thought it was healthy, just that I was deluding myself about how bad it was.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Aspartame, Splenda, Truvia.

Low-fat or non-fat butter.

Preservatives.

Yeah.... the first line causes me migraines.

The rest are just crap you're putting in your body.