QUESTION ABOUT IPHONE MFP AP

Options
I don't have an IPHONE yet but am contemplating getting one...if the app is easier to use on there...I have watched my son a little with his and I know most things he can just talk to add.....is the MFP app the same way or is it still just like on other phones...I am not tech savy :noway:

Replies

• sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi I have an iphone 3gs so im 2 behind the latest its good on the ip but I cant access the community only my diary progress friends worth having for tracking but you can get the mfp app on other phones x
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    It's great! I love the bar scanning bit, it makes things so nice and easy :oD
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I don't have an IPHONE yet but am contemplating getting one...if the app is easier to use on there...I have watched my son a little with his and I know most things he can just talk to add.....is the MFP app the same way or is it still just like on other phones...I am not tech savy :noway:

The only thing you cant do with the iPhone app is access the forums or read blogs. But you can do that through the web browser on the iPhone (which is what I'm doing now :tongue: )

I use the app nearly more than the website.
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options

The only thing you cant do with the iPhone app is access the forums or read blogs. But you can do that through the web browser on the iPhone (which is what I'm doing now :tongue: )

Yes not having the forums on there is a pain. I use my Phone for all the logging and my laptop for the forums. Saying that, it's a lot easier and quicker doing the forum bits on here anyway - takes me ages to type anything of any length on my phone!!
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Yes not having the forums on there is a pain. I use my Phone for all the logging and my laptop for the forums. Saying that, it's a lot easier and quicker doing the forum bits on here anyway - takes me ages to type anything of any length on my phone!!

All of the above! :)
  • chelltune
    Options
    I often have to come onto the PC to change the portion size, that isn't as easy to do on the phone app.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I often have to come onto the PC to change the portion size, that isn't as easy to do on the phone app.

I just got the iPod for Christmas, and when you add
    food, it should say "serving size," and "number of servings."

Push on "number of servings," then "decimal." If you have
    a 1/2 portion, just enter 0.5 etc. If it's more than 1 portion,
    you can go up by 1/8's in fractions.

Maybe the app is different on the iPod?