Californian saying hello!

Options
Hi there, I'm originally from California. I'm looking to lose roughly 20-30 pounds. I've only started this work-out thing for three days but so far I'm doing pretty well.

I also want to start eating healthier and be better about my portions. Feel free to add me or buddy me, whatever it's called on here. I love making new friends and swapping stories, advice, etc.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.:drinker:
  • WJMont
    WJMont Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Originally from CA too! Prior military brought me to GA. I'm trying to gain 8 lbs in 11 1/2 wks, and lose 6% body fat. Sending you all a friend request cause some mutual motivation sure would help. On a strict 3292 cal diet and a solid workout routine. Let me know who's interested in helping each other!
  • 140tohealthy
    Options
    Thank you both and good luck to you too!

Replied to the buddy request. I am always looking for motivation and helping!
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    Hello from the cold state of Minnesota. I wish I was in California. Can't do anything I like, with snow on the ground. Bicycle or garden. I already lost 11 lbs. started on 1/4/12, incredible I know. I plan to lose 20 more lbs. I will then be within my "healthy range.

Good Luck.
  • 140tohealthy
    Options
    Hello from the cold state of Minnesota. I wish I was in California. Can't do anything I like, with snow on the ground. Bicycle or garden. I already lost 11 lbs. started on 1/4/12, incredible I know. I plan to lose 20 more lbs. I will then be within my "healthy range.

Good Luck.

Congrats!!! That's quite a feat!! Good vibes your way! You can do it!

Unfortunately I'm not in Cali anymore. I'll always be a Californian though! The snow up here is actually starting to melt... but it hasn't been consistent at all this winter. Go figure haha