My pictures of my journey (so far) .. 195 lbs - 148 lbs

Options
I just love to share my transformation pictures! :) I would love to also see yours!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/twinmama1987
^^ check em out!
Add me if you like :)

Replies

• sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! What a transformation!

Being a (newly) twin mom myself, I know what a toll a twin pregnancy takes on a woman's body. But you are sheer proof that us twin moms can come back from it!!!!!!!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Being a (newly) twin mom myself, I know what a toll a twin pregnancy takes on a woman's body. But you are sheer proof that us twin moms can come back from it!!!!!!!
    You def can girl! -- I am not done yet, i am still considered over weight (im only 5 ft) :/ yuck lol.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! You have nice legs!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    You're looking great! You have nice legs!

LOL! Thanks! Too bad they are only like 6 inches long lmao!
  • sunflowerjesss
    sunflowerjesss Posts: 29 Member
    Options

You def can girl! -- I am not done yet, i am still considered over weight (im only 5 ft) :/ yuck lol.

I'll be considered overweight for a while :-)
  • Chubbasmommy
    Options
    amazing job!!!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great pictures... Good job.
  • SunnyBoudreau
    SunnyBoudreau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Keep up the excellent work, you are truly an inspiration!!
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are rocking and rolling! I like the idea of making a picture journey! You can really see your progress! Congrats! Keep it up!
  • ThinningDownChick
    ThinningDownChick Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Awesome job chica!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! You did so well!! I really like the "Eat clean; Train dirty" !
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    wow great job awsome
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    THANK YOU!! <3 xo
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You must be SO proud! :bigsmile:
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your journey so far! And one more thing THE CRANE!! OMG I need to go do some yoga!
  • tesahelena
    tesahelena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This was so motivating; I had to reply! GREAT job so far! I love how you're keeping track through pictures! Awesome idea. I just can't get myself to take pics of me right now... I am also a mom (of 4 baby girls) and I think I kept making some sorry excuses about gaining weight cause I was either pregnant or breastfeeing and "needed" those extra calories! But now that my youngest is 19 mos... I think it's time to regain my pre-pregnancy shape and better my life! Your loss is SO inspirational! I am so tempted to try the insanity now too. Amazing! I am SO proud of you! P.S. Do you have any posts about your "insanity" journey?
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    This was so motivating; I had to reply! GREAT job so far! I love how you're keeping track through pictures! Awesome idea. I just can't get myself to take pics of me right now... I am also a mom (of 4 baby girls) and I think I kept making some sorry excuses about gaining weight cause I was either pregnant or breastfeeing and "needed" those extra calories! But now that my youngest is 19 mos... I think it's time to regain my pre-pregnancy shape and better my life! Your loss is SO inspirational! I am so tempted to try the insanity now too. Amazing! I am SO proud of you! P.S. Do you have any posts about your "insanity" journey?

Kinda .. here are my pics on fb.. in an album with more description.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150204615474031.334531.512359030&l=15a807179e&type=1
  • tesahelena
    tesahelena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks! I loved viewing your pics on fb! I'll say it again... You are SO inspirational! I have 33 lbs to lose and I'm down 7.5 lbs so far. Hope I'm as successful as you! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Wow I have never seen a belly that looks like mine on here before! Great job!
  • twinmama1987
    Options
    Thank you!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!