Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
I just found this today. Apparently Jillian has a new video coming out called Body Revolution. It looks intense. I'm totally getting this when it comes out. You can watch a little clip in the link.

http://www.jillianbodyrevolution.com/

Thoughts?

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    It looks like it's something I would like....people are saying it's like Jillian's type of P90X which would be okay with me. I would try P90X but it has waaaaay too much equipment and the workouts are too long to do all the time and I don't really like Tony...he annoys me.
  • idshields24
    Options
    I want this!!!!! Thanks for posting. Definitely going to look into it.
  • tiffanyschroeder
    Options
    i have some jillian work out videos and her wii game workout. it's awesome, just the right intensity and time length....
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was just going to post this! lol I was very exciting about this but now that I've seen the price I'm going to have to pass. I'll be getting the Supreme 90 system. It's $10 at Bed, Bath & Beyond or $20 at Walmart. I know it's not Jillian but I honestly can't see myself spending $135. But please let us know how this works out for you guys! If I don't get the results that I want with S90 I might just suck it up and get this!

Edited to add: I just wanted to let everyone know that this program has a 30 day money back guarantee unlike the other programs which have a 90 day money back guarantee.
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm very tempted but I think I'll see how my 30DS goes first... on L1 D5
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    looks awesome! i might have to spend some of my tax returns on this...
  • Kaylavanhalen
    Options
    that looks awesome...but so expensive! ugh