New here! :)

Options
llonka
llonka Posts: 76 Member
I've been on here about a week or so. Thought I should get up the courage to find some friends.

A little about myself, I am married and have two boys. They are five and three. I have never really lost any of the pregnancy weight, and after having problems with heartburn and just feeling blah I decided it's time to make a change. I have a hard time keeping up with the boys, and would like to play around with them more.

I have about 100 pounds to loose, but if I get down to 150 pounds, I may try to get lower! Already feeling great just by eating less and trying to to exercise. I was on another site, but after my mom found this one, we switched over. So i have already lost about 3 pounds. :)

Let's do this thing! :D

Replies

• akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck I'm also new here.
  • SarahL5689
    Options
    I'm new too! :) Welcome and good luck on the journey! You can do it!
  • mrh1227
    mrh1227 Posts: 37
    Options
    You're in the perfect place to meet new people and get support! I'd be glad to help you with any dietary or exercise related questions you may have. That goes for anyone reading this :)
  • rubykirby
    Options
    good luck. I am new here also and also have baby fat to lose but he is 23!!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you, Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me :happy:
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    I am new too.... just not sure how/where to go
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)

So how often do you all work out? We went for a 30 minute walk today, which is a lot more than what we usually do. Boys and I mostly just sit around the house. BUT that is slowly changing!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! What i love about MFP is that is makes it easy to see what you are eating and how much you need to work out. I usually am in the gym from 30 min to and hour at least 6 days a week. Have fun :)
  • nevergiveup92
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm new here also :) I work out four to five times a week (depending on my mood) for about an hour and a half
  • abauckerman4
    Options
    Hi I also am trying to lose baby weight I have three children oldest 16 youngest one . I am new here as well!