Buffalo, NY! Where you 'losers' at?

I have been living in Buffalo for 2 years now and love it... However havent met to many decent people, Last person I befriended (although knowing she was a drama queen) basically had a hand in getting me fired from my job of 4 years,

So a cleansing was in order- new job and new me ... Now I need new peoples to help!...
I would like to have a friend to chat w and go to the park randomly for a walk or run... Encouragement not Discouragement and someone who throws their assets in my face. Basically a real person not one who THINKS they are Barbie lol

Thank you for the support of all my MFP buddies and future thanks to those who respond...Im off to my new *fun* (although not a lucrative) job....

TTYL

Replies

• I live in Rochester,Ny.. not too far away.. but too far to get together! Friend me.. we can keep eachother supported! :)
  • I am a native Buffalonian who doesn't live there anymore. :( But check out sweeheart37 she is the bomb!!
  • Moonsorrow1
    Moonsorrow1 Posts: 5 Member
    I live in Lancaster and have also just moved here about 2 years ago (from Rhode Island). I'm 100% in the same boat as you and haven't found a damn person to enjoy anything with, let alone exercising/walking/jogging (etc) with. Everyone here seems to already have their niche in society and without having old high-school friends or family living in the area, life can be a real downer. The worst part is the isolation from it all creates a lazy lifestyle in which you end up getting no exercise and sitting in getting cabin fever! ahhh! haha