this is only the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!
54.jpg

i wanna look like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
modivation.jpg

Replies

• lessofel
    lessofel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you-same current height and weight and same goal. I just started using this site today. Recording the quick just calorie method seems like it will work for me. Good luck to both of us. lessofellen
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to both of you! on the same mission im 5'1 and currently 160 I want to initially hit 135 the ultimately 125! Feel free to add me : )

287109.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fillefatale
    Options
    If my after-body looks like your before, I'll be ecstatic. Fellow shorty here, and I look about three times your current size! Your body looks great to me! Good luck with your goal!
  • SamanthaCachia
    SamanthaCachia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awww thanks! i dont really hear that alot... lol. i work in a salon full of beautiful thin woman..... so i feel just swallowed by their beauty all day! i want to stand out!
  • SamanthaCachia
    Options
    lets say GOOD BYE to back rolls and arm bulge!!!!! :)
    prom.jpg
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am 5'4 and I weigh now 154, I was 167 at the beginning of the year. I look NOWHERE as good as you! Heck I haven't looked that good since before my 2nd kid, I have 4 kids LOL IF I can get to your before pic I will be walking around practically naked everywhere! Okay not everywhere LOL but I'll be sooo happy, my goal weight is 135
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    okay, i am so confused. is that you in the top pic? If so, you look fine the way you are. I'm also 5'1" and I weigh 153 right now. I've lost 13 lbs. so far on this site. I want to get to 135, but I'd love to be lower as well. 135 at my age of 42 seems a good weight and I'm comfortable. I don't think you need to lose. I personally thought it was your after pic. Also, if it is your starting pic, you already look no different than the one you want to look like. Plus, you don't look like the same person or body in the bottom pic.
  • SamanthaCachia
    Options
    yupp both are me. top pic was taken before the Prom picture. i gained some weight inbetween then with school ending and all. i do have to admit that my body is od.. i can pull off a bikini from the front.... but from the back i look so different. and i hate it! lol
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look at fantastic at 155, but I understand the desire to always improve...you remind me of myself at twenty-eight, before kids. You have also inspired me to look as good as you do now-- I am under 5'2" and weighing 165-- last year I said good-bye to over 30 lbs--- we are unstoppable!!
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    another thing, why are you posting this under success stories if you are just starting out and suposedly weight 155. I'm sorry, that can't be true if you are my height. My body looks no where near as good as your top pic, so this has to be a pic of you when you were AT 125ish already at some point. I just don't believe it. I see others agree.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks fantastic! I'm 5'0 but I had a baby in 2010 and my stomach does NOT look like that! I'm about 126 right now and started at 158 on this site if that helps at all. :) Let trade stomachs though, lol

I'm working on losing another 5 or so- but really I just want muscle, even if that number goes back into the 130's as long as I'm lean and muscular.

Good luck, girl! Feel free to add me!
  • mrh1227
    mrh1227 Posts: 37
    Options
    It looks like you've had some great success already. Looking very very good for 155. Keep up the good work :)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    another thing, why are you posting this under success stories if you are just starting out and suposedly weight 155. I'm sorry, that can't be true if you are my height. My body looks no where near as good as your top pic, so this has to be a pic of you when you were AT 125ish already at some point. I just don't believe it. I see others agree.

Different body types can look VERY dissimilar even at the same weight and height...people are always shocked to hear how much I actually weigh...my mother gifted me with her hourglass shape.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Why does it matter? Support her. She's here to improve whatever her body looks like currently, regardless of which picture she posted. Let's help her do that instead of asking her questions that insinuate that you think she is somehow being deceitful.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Set calories to 1600-1800 macros to P30% C40% F30% and go!
    You look fantastic!
    Get that lean mass up and the little bit of body fat down and BADOW!!!!!!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I weigh 153 and am 5' 2"..I dont even look as good as you NOW! WTH!?! lol
  • SamanthaCachia
    Options
    thanks guys for the support!!! and NO THANK YOU to someone who is bashing me. i do weigh 155.... but my body is toned.... it' s not loose.... i danced and did kickline for 10 years...... im kinda in shape but im "thick". i'm nervouse tho, im starting a new birth controll next month and reviews say people have cravings for sugars and carbs! oh no!
  • rosepetals_03
    rosepetals_03 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    this is only the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!
    54.jpg

Hmmm I'll trade you bodies!!! LOL I SOOOO wish I look like you already do :) You are gorgeous now - good luck in your journey to get where you want to be! I'm 5'2" and weigh 125 (used to weigh 190..yikes!) and I look nothing like you...of course I have never been a dancer or in sports so I've got some work to do! I know ppl who are the same weight/height can look completely different, you have been blessed and you've obviously worked hard to look like that. I've decided recently that being okay with my weight isn't enough - I wanna love what I look like as well and I can't get there by slacking off now. Anyways... just wanted to say you are already beautiful but keep working till you're happy! :)
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You look amazing @ 155 girl!.. So you are going to look KILLER @ 125!! :smile:

Btw, we're the same height lol
  • SamanthaCachia
    Options
    thanks again!!!! i have to say, i can work on my abs pretty hard, but my arms and legs are where im not loving at all.... and thats where i get most of the numbers on the scale from. my dad was a gym teacher and a health teacher (he passed away) and he always told me not to lift weights or do too much strength training because ill bulk up like a dude.... nice right lol. so okay, that leaves me with cardio.... but i have athletic endused asthma.... my body physically can do the work, but my lungs wont let me. ahh!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!