Gym Music Help!!

Options
I need new music for my iPod...Any suggestions?? No heavy metal / rock or country please! =)

Replies

• renaconnor
    renaconnor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We Found Love - Rihanna and Take Over Control - Afrojack!!!!
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    On pandora I listen to Bruno Mars station, PittBull Station, Evanescence station, and the club mix stations. I like variety to keep me in my zone. Don't have a particular song.
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    We Found Love - Rihanna and Take Over Control - Afrojack!!!!
    Love Rihanna!!!
  • Ariana_75
    Ariana_75 Posts: 224
    Options
    On pandora I listen to Bruno Mars station, PittBull Station, Evanescence station, and the club mix stations. I like variety to keep me in my zone. Don't have a particular song.
    Hmmm I wonder if I can set up Pandora on my nano??
  • Melissa_Dawn90
    Melissa_Dawn90 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Maroon 5's dance-y kinda tunes get me pumped like "Moves Like jagger" I think pop music in general works well
  • bjohnsman
    Options
    go to clubdancemixes.com they have dj top mixes of songs and downloadable for free....this is not an ad i really do use this, and it has great mixes that really get you going in a workout More specifically try the one on this page by DJ Bside http://www.clubdancemixes.com/category/dj-mixes/page/6/ its at the bottom its very easy to download for free and its awesome 117minutes long so no looking for music while working out just straight play, you can listen straight from the site too...Let me know if you like it
  • tink8181
    Options
    The work out mix 2012 cd's are pretty good. Have been using it last few trips to the gym and found it really good :)
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    Get hold of the Ministry of Sound XX Album off iTunes - at the end of it there are 1hr mixes and the TRANCE mix kicks off with all the great 90s and more beat music - the likes of Robert Miles / Faithless / Paul Van Dyk etc etc.. Such a great album to leave on and forget the time..
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    go to clubdancemixes.com they have dj top mixes of songs and downloadable for free....this is not an ad i really do use this, and it has great mixes that really get you going in a workout More specifically try the one on this page by DJ Bside http://www.clubdancemixes.com/category/dj-mixes/page/6/ its at the bottom its very easy to download for free and its awesome 117minutes long so no looking for music while working out just straight play, you can listen straight from the site too...Let me know if you like it

Decdied to jump on there based on this - some seriously good tunes and the recommendation about DJ Bside - great set list!! Thanks bjohnsman
  • frances8223
    Options
    Britney Spears "Circus"! The whole album is awesome! Fast paced and gets your heart pumpin!! :smile:
  • seraphreak
    seraphreak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    While I'm totally into heavy metal, the things I can recommend that aren't:

For heavy lifting:
    Eminem - Lose yourself, without me
    DMX - where the hood at?

If I'm doing cardio (which is RARE) I'd probably go with some like techno or dubstep. :-3 Try Skrillex.
  • roleypoleycoley
    roleypoleycoley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I listen to k pop and j pop, it's got a great beat. my playlist :
  • ilbdaycakesli
    Options
    My fave when it comes on my Pandora is LMFAO "Sexy and I Know It".
  • lazystudent1
    Options
    Paradise - Coldplay is my work out song of the moment! x
  • alphabettie
    alphabettie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If you're walking fast, Rihanna, Ke$ha, and Maroon 5 are all solid choices.
  • cooter2533
    Options
    Watch the Throne- Kanye West and Jay Z
    Camp- Childish Gambino
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options