Netflix

Options
Just a handy hint. There are a ton of workout videos on Netflix for streaming. I've been doing the Crunch-Boot Camp. It's only 30 minutes, but a good workout!

Replies

• pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I saw that, but I wasn't for sure what to log them as after I do them... So I've been sticking to kick boxing boot camp
    What do you log yours as?
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    ive notice the videos on there, but i just cant do them at home.. i did try the situation works outs lol
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I tried this! However, my first choice was the eye-catching "Hot Yoga", which I highly suggest to anyone home alone and/or a group of ladies (or any people interested in males) who happen to also be having cocktails at the time of doing yoga.
  • angelltn
    Options
    For the boot camp, I just do general aerobics.
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Good to know! Thanks!
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just found the workout section this week too! I found it online first and added them to my instant queue as I couldn't find them through my blue ray player. It sounds really bad but I kind of want to try the Situation's video.
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Wow! I didn't know that, and I watch Netflix all the time! Thanks for letting us know. I will definitely check that out tonight! :)
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    I just found the workout section this week too! I found it online first and added them to my instant queue as I couldn't find them through my blue ray player. It sounds really bad but I kind of want to try the Situation's video.

I just tried it for about 15 minutes. It seems like a decent workout, but the guy was getting on my nerves so I turned it off. Haha :)