TMI-NSV

Options
missjelika
missjelika Posts: 115 Member
so it took me a while to realize that the reason I was pulling my underwear up so much was not because they had expanded but because I had lost weight (almost 60 lbs now). Being the cheapskate I am I havent really bothered to buy new underwear but I might have to now. I was running at the Gym today and I kept feeling my panties falling down INSIDE MY PANTS:blushing:
they were beginning to bunch up under my *kitten*(if you know what I mean) and I had to reach into my running tights and pull them back up. Discreetly so that other people wouldn't wonder why in the heck is this girl reaching into her pants for:noway:
So anyways my reward is a trip to Victoria secrets :love:

Replies

• Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Reminded me of the commercial where the guy says "want big pants?" Well lady, you got big underpants! Yeah You!!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Funny story, but in reality, Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • EmiliaWhite
    Options
    hehehehe! That's FANTASTIC!!! and totally sounds like something I would do :laugh:

Keep up the awesome work!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! well deserved trip to Victoria Secrets:)
  • frenchpe
    frenchpe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I can't wait until I have that problem :) Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!