NAME YOUR WEAKNESS

Options
pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
I'm sure we all have a weakness for a certain type of food that is so very hard to resist and probably not good for our weight loss missions. What is your weakness?

Mine is Pasta and Cheese! Any kind of cheese. I know lots of people cannot stay away from bread or chocolates (not a big chocolate fan).

So what is it I can put in front of you right now that you KNOW you should NOT be eating but if you started, you probably would not STOP!???

Replies

• MonicaRod
    MonicaRod Posts: 56
    Options
    :smooched: PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! :love:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I refuse to stay away from cheese. I eat it everyday.
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    :smooched: PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! :love:

I'm with ya on that one! :love:
  • Geralyn
    Geralyn Posts: 4
    Options
    One word: chocolate. Any kind, any form, although my fave is dark.
  • nackelis
    nackelis Posts: 1
    Options
    Starbucks iced coffee with sugar free vanilla!! I gave up sweets almost 3 weeks ago so this is my little enjoyment and when I gave up sweets, I mean, I gave up big time. My office always has parties!! Lots of cake, donuts, you name it!!
  • AshBear
    AshBear Posts: 63
    Options
    Potatoes! Chips, Fries, Mashed, Roasted. Any way I will love them!!!! and overeat them!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    sweets

couch
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Mine seems to be Honey Roasted Peanuts. Had them at my desk at work and everyday when I'd open my drawer I heard them calling my name. haha
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    2 of em, Whoppers and movie theater popcorn
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    A pasta dish from Carinos called 'Bowtie Festival'. It's bowtie pasta in a creamy asiago garlic sauce with grilled chicken, bacon, tomatos and onions. Mmmmm. Good thing I don't go there often.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    PIZZA
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Silly Chili and Hot Tamales candy
  • nofeardiver
    Options
    Crispy Chicken Sandwich... From anywhere
  • dnd858
    dnd858 Posts: 64
    Options
    Oh and french fries! :tongue:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Sodas! omg i know how bad they are for me but im a total bizznotch without a cup a day... coffee tastes like dirt...

and ooo potatoes... of any type my fav is fries! omg just made me crave it...
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Cereal, if there's any kind of sweets around me, and pizza!!! Eek! You have to indulge a little sometimes, you can't deprive yourself of everything or you'll just cave & over indulge. I did treat myself to cereal the other day, a whole grain high fibre cereal with a low calorie soy milk. Mmmmm.....so satisfying!!
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    Trail Mix or Peanuts, Cashews...- I eat too much and if someon orders Pizza that is hard to stay away from as well.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    red wine (fave is Red Diamond Merlot...wonderful winery in Washington State)
    or a really good beer (Guiness, Harp, Sam Adams, Leinenkugel)
    I really like having one a day with dinner.
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    ***Cereal, if there's any kind of sweets around me, and pizza!!! Eek! You have to indulge a little sometimes, you can't deprive yourself of everything or you'll just cave & over indulge. I did treat myself to cereal the other day, a whole grain high fibre cereal with a low calorie soy milk. Mmmmm.....so satisfying!!****

I must be doing something really wrong, because I have cereal and peanut butter everyday. :laugh:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Tex-mex... and I live in Houston :noway: It's a trap!!!