Help me name my business??

Options
Good Afternoon - totally random post...I know!

But I am starting up a business and need help with a creative, fun, and hip name! I sell hairbows, hairbow boards, frames, girly items...etc. Girly and fun - you name it! I have done really well at craft shows and want to try to go bigger perhaps!!

So I need you help - anyone creative out there? Help me think of a good name!

Thanks =)

Replies

• Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Do you have any daughters? all I could think of is using her name in the title like "____'s Closet"
  • tamkjj
    tamkjj Posts: 5
    Options
    I do - I have two girls...hmmm.....SO not creative when it comes to names, etc.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If you have a sense of humor..... Sissy Sh1t.

If you don't...................Kraft Sensations.

And please understand I mean this in a very humorous way.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    How about....... Bow me
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Do you have any daughters? all I could think of is using her name in the title like "____'s Closet"

When my mom had her shop, she used mine and my sisters names together... My name: Melissa, My sis: Michelle -- the shops name Shelisa :happy:

** Lol Bow me **
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Here are a few thoughts:
    - Sass and Sis
    - Little Miss
    - Cutesy
    - Bowriffic

Or you could merge with a pimp and call it Bows and Ho's.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Question! Are you going to be opening an online store only or an actually store where one comes into check it out? Or will you have both?
    The reason I ask this before you even come up with a name or go with one you are going to want to check to make sure no one has the name and the logo or logos you use for branding you don’t want to have them or make them look like anyone else’s if you can help this reason I say this is you don’t want to get off the ground with your business and have someone come knocking on the door saying you took their name or logo.
    This is something I learned in school and one of my professors had a business didn’t do his homework real well and someone end up suing him.
    I can see a logo forming in my head as we speak with anyone of the names that people have given you. If I had girls I would combine their names to make one unique Company name. Good Luck to you

I like Bowriffic,

Bow n Not's
  • tamkjj
    tamkjj Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It would be an online only shop. Just something parttime for some extra income. I already checked the state website for registers companies names too =) I like Bowriffic! That is cute!! Thanks for all the suggestions!