I still need to lose about 150 lbs and I need some friends f

Options
I have already lost 50 but I still have a lot more to go. Right now, I am at 318 and I want to get down to about 160 - 170.... so I still have quite a bit of work to do! I am looking for friends who have around the same amount of weight to lose as I do. I mean, I welcome ALL friends on MFP but it's harder to relate to someone who only has like 30 pounds to lose when I have 5x that amount to lose, KWIM?

So anyway, if you are reading this and you are in the same boat as I am, PLEASE friend me =- )

Replies

• JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    FR on the way!
  • garciait
    garciait Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Well, i've got about 80lbs to lose so i feel your pain. Hang in there and stay on track. You are doing great!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    meme add me
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I will friend request you...I have more to lose than you, about 10 lbs. more, so we can encourage each other.
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    oh yes there are some of us out there, hang in there! I have lost 70# since January 3, 2011, and I have 124 to go.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I'll send you a message!
  • tearose4
    tearose4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also, are you aware that there is a community for people attempting to lose 100# or more? It isn't extremely active but there is some activity and we sure could use more people who are willing to speak up and help keep the conversations going!
  • shannon4health
    Options
    yeah i will join ya:) I have 90 pounds to shed!!! Can't wait to see the NEW me:) We can do this thing!!!!!!!!
  • klb620
    klb620 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEE!!!!!! I weigh about 333, and set a goal to lose about 100, but I really would like to lose more!
  • Shandy818
    Options
    I am working on at least 140 pounds to lose! I will send you a friend request and any of you are welcome to send me one as well! I just started this month, and I'm hanging in there! :smile:
  • carol1941
    Options
    It doesn"t matter weither it is a 150 or 30 lbs we all have the same issues and struggles..i NEED just as much help getting there as you do--I am a emotional eater and have been binging on sweets and it is so hard to get off the merry go round,when you are always stressed with the same problems...so please help me and I will do the same for you or anyone that wants to join me........
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    Also, are you aware that there is a community for people attempting to lose 100# or more? It isn't extremely active but there is some activity and we sure could use more people who are willing to speak up and help keep the conversations going!

Sure! Can you send me a link?
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    yeah i will join ya:) I have 90 pounds to shed!!! Can't wait to see the NEW me:) We can do this thing!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Love the positive attitude!
  • JenMarie8781
    Options
    Thank you all sooo much for the replies and friend requests!