new

Options
Hello my name is raedeen and i need help loosing weight. Right now my weight is 267 i am trying to get down to 130. I could use all the help i can get. If any one knows of a good exercise that i could do at home while my kids are taking a nap can you let me know. I want to be skinny i am tired of being fat.
Thank you
Raedeen

Replies

• Rbodily
    Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is raedeen and i need help loosing weight. Right now my weight is 267 i am trying to get down to 130. I could use all the help i can get. If any one knows of a good exercise that i could do at home while my kids are taking a nap can you let me know. I want to be skinny i am tired of being fat.
    Thank you
    Raedeen
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Welcome Raedeen!

What is your exercise background? Obviously the key is to start slow. Sometimes it will feel too slow, but it's not worth risking injury. A couple things that I've noticed have really caught on here at MFP:

1.) take measurements: bust, waist, hips (and any others you want to monitor) so that when the scale isn't moving you don't get depressed. Usually the tape measure will keep moving!

2.) Set short term goals. When you achieve those, add new ones until you change your lifestyle to one of health. It sounds obvious, but most of us aren't/weren't doing that or we woulnd't be here!

3.)Put out a post about favorite mommy video's for at-home workouts while the kids nap. I have two in a series that I paid $1.00 each at Walmart and love them. Bunches here who swear by yoga, tae bo, belly dancing, etc. Choose your poison!

Good luck! :flowerforyou: