30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Question, just strarted this. Level 1 day 1. How do you enter it as exercise? Does it fall under circuit training? Thanks!

several people in other threads have posted that the circuit training calorie count is roughly equal to the 30day shred counts. They've used heart rate monitors to get calorie counts and say it's a close match. I haven't used a HRM but my personal view was the calorie counts for circuit training were a little high for 30DS, at least for level 1. I'm listing half the calories that circuit counts. but that's totally based on my own feelings about how much I'm exerting during it. Nothing scientific or measured about my view.
  • 2sly4ya
    Options
    Today was Day 1 Level 1 for me too, and oh my God! lol. So I was reading some of the comments on other threads about calories lost, and I felt that using the circuit training calories count was pretty right on with how much energy I felt I exerted. I think it's probably very close. Just my opinion though ;) Good luck! Maybe we should start a 30DS thread with todays date? ;)

14609898.png