New to MFP

Options
Hi Everyone! I have actually been using a different calorie counting site and wanted to check this out. I think I am going to like MFP better. I like that they keep track of other nutrition information besides calories. I have actually lost 40lbs (as of today) over the last 6 months. I am looking to lose another 60lbs, which I know will not be easy. I work three 12hr shifts a week at night and am also going to school full time. It is difficult to keep myself motivated at times but I look forward to becoming the healthy slim person I know I can be. I would love to meet some new people on here that are in similar shoes. Good luck to you all (and myself)!

16240037.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• BMCompton
    BMCompton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new here too! Feel free to add me if you want! Sounds like you have a busy life lol I wish you the best on meeting your goals!!!
  • rusty1000
    Options
    How do you make a new post?
  • loueloua82
    loueloua82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you figured it out, but at the top it says new topic and you just click that. Thanks BMCompton. Good luck to you as well!
  • jackykins
    jackykins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student too and always stretch myself thin (do do tshhh) with juggling a lot of things to do!
    I'd love to join you in your quest!