What do you do the day before WI???

Options
Good afternoon all! I have a qotd for you! What is your WI rituals!? Do you workout before WI, what do you eat the day before?! Lots of water?! Share friends! Thanks & have a Op day!

Replies

• momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I eat and early dinner by 6pm and workout on the elliptical before bed I also drink my last glass of water around 7pm I know its odd but It works for me :) I weigh in early am right after I get up in the morning
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    By WI do you mean weigh in? I think so :P

I weigh in whenever. I dont wigh myself every day, every 2 days, or even every 3 days....but I do weigh myself when I want to (as long as it isnt excessively)

Unlike most people, I weigh in between 11 am to 4 pm.With clothes and shoes. Most would get on to me, saying it isnt my accurate weight....but it works for me! I do workout AND eat before I get on the scale. :)
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is Monday morning. I have soup for lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday dinner is usually curry or jacket potatoes with salad/tuna. Sunday dinner is meat slices (beef, ham, chicken) with salad and a boiled egg. Sometimes I have a handful of low fat grated cheese.

Soups are either home-made or a low salt/calorie tinned soup. I have made carrot and coriander, vegetable, tomato.
    I have made vegetable, chicken, and lamb curries.
  • cooter2533
    Options
    I weigh in every monday morning when I wake up. I do not do anything special at all the sunday before. I eat within my calories and normally do not exercise either (scheduled rest day). No reason to try to do anything different the day before the weigh in to try to "trick" it or beat the system. I eat good all week and workout hard 4-5 days a week and the results will show up on monday no matter what I do sunday as long as I do the same thing I do all week.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't like all the drama associated with these weigh in days.
    I weigh daily and just track the weekly trends.
    Not so with some of you folks who go nuts with this.
    People do all kinds of unhealthy things like dehydrate, fast, take laxatives and some even try to sweat off weight before stepping on the scale.

It's ABSURD!
    None of these actions add to your health one bit.
  • dictations
    Options
    The day before, I have dinner 4 hours before bed, and have as much water as I want for the rest of the night.
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    People do all kinds of unhealthy things like dehydrate, fast, take laxatives and some even try to sweat off weight before stepping on the scale.

It's ABSURD!

I didn't see anyone say anything like that...
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options

It's ABSURD!

I didn't see anyone say anything like that...
    No, not here - true, but it happens, and it's been mentioned on previous threads.

It's nuts
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    I don't do anything different....I keep my eatting habits and exercise as normal. It is what it is!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't do anything different....I keep my eatting habits and exercise as normal. It is what it is!

Same here! But I have noticed that the TIME of day that I weigh myself does make a small difference. My weight is always higher first thing in the morning. Idk why but I have always been like that. I think it has something to do with water retention but idk.
  • TracyP111
    Options

Same here! But I have noticed that the TIME of day that I weigh myself does make a small difference. My weight is always higher first thing in the morning. Idk why but I have always been like that. I think it has something to do with water retention but idk.
    I've noticed that I retain water overnight so I don't weigh until I've been up a half hour or so, but before I've had anything to eat.